Saturday, January 10, 2009

Barnhill Genealogy

I am going to Start this Genealogy Site Dedicated to the Barnhill Family. This will be open forum on the Family. I will place All information I have and information regarding the Barnhill family will be welcomed.
However, all information that will be posted to this site must have verification. To many times I have seen especially in Ancestry.com and Family Search. com that information is placed in peoples portfolio's and it is not credible information and incorrect information will not be posted.
Documentation and sources must be accompained with information. All photo's and stories are truly welcome and will be appericated.
I am going to Start With William Barnhill of North Carolina and Oldham County Kentucky.
Also any planned Barnhill family reunions that are planned please let me know and I will post them here.
I would love to reorganize where Leonard L. Barnhill left of before his untimely death in 1941.
The Organization fell apart after the 2nd War.
Sincerely
Jeannette K. Rook
220 Golden Pond Ave
Oak Grove, KY 42262

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for information on a James Barnhill 1780-1825 who was married to a Hannah Boone Barnhill the had a daughter by the name of
    Mary Barnhill, who married a Dr. Samuel Haynes. I would like infomration on the line of Barnhills. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete