Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Barnhill Foundation of Genealogy

My Name is Jeannette K. Rook, my Goal is to restart the Foundation that began with the late Leonard L. Barnhill. 1902-1941

Its to invite people researching the family, post pictures, and family stories. The Genealogy part must have at least two sources before posting into this web page.

To many times I have come across especially in paid genealogy site information that is not Correct. I will be begin this site with the Genealogy of William Barnhill of North Carolane and Oldham County Kentucky 1785-1852.

I will post as much inforation as possible. All information will be appericated and welcomed. If there is any planned Barnhill get together please let me know I will post them.

Sir Michael debarneval of 1172 AD of France who Migrated to Ireland was the First Barnhill to reach Ireland.

All variations of the Name will be welcomed.

All photo's will be appericated and stories that are Barnhill related.

No dirty or obsence material will be accepted and it will be objected. All posting will be moderated.

Sincerely
Jeannette K. Rook
220 Golden Pond Ave
Oak Grove KY 42262-9103

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for information on Simon Barnhill parents? He was born 2/4/1822 and died 5/24/1900

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also, looking for anyone who might know which one of Simon Mayberry and Mary Faircloth Barnhill Daughters had a son with RC Graham but never married him and let her parents raise James Olin Barnhill as theirs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to find a connection for Marie/Mariah Barnhill McDonald to her father, Robert Barnhill. Any Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete